HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED
Hot dipped galvanized Rigid Conduit is precision-rolled, producing a clean homogeneous weld structured and a smooth, burr-free interior surface. Will not split or crack at the weld. For exposed or concealed installations.
- Made from highest quality prime steel.
- Each length of conduit is completely cleaned and pickled.
- Hot dipped galvanized and secondary-coated finish insures exceptional corrosion resistance.
- Easy to bend, cut and thread on the job, yet is strong enough to withstand mechanical abuse.
- Simultaneous threading of both ends insure straight runs.
- A galvanized coupling and a color-coded thread protector is assembled to each length of conduit.
- Meets requirements of Underwriters Laboratories, UL-6
- Federal Specification WW-C-581E
- ANSI Specifications C-80.1.
ARCHITECTS HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED CONDUIT SPECIFICATIONS
To specify Western Hot Dipped Galvanized Rigid Steel Conduit, include the following. Electrical Conductors shall be enclosed in Western Hot Dipped Galvanized Rigid Steel Conduit, in accordance with the National Electric Code. Galvanized Rigid Conduit shall be steel. Hot Dipped Zinc Coated, Produced to ANSI Specification C-80.1 and Federal Specification WW-C-581E, and shall carry the Underwriters Laboratories label, as manufactured by Western Tube & Conduit Corporation.